Presently we have three comprehensive developmental programs available that are designed for children ages 5 – 12. Our programs are based on proven developmental concepts. The exercises strengthen what we call the “Foundational Processing Systems”. These are the information processing systems that form the foundation for physical coordination and self-regulation, attention and concentration, listening and reading comprehension, learning and everyday life performance.
What makes the Brain Launch programs unique?
Our programs accomplish ALL the following:
- Programs were designed to be so user friendly they do not require any training to deliver.
- Only programs that develop information processing systems from the ground up (lower level basic processing systems to higher level, more complex processing systems).
- Exercises develop the Foundational Processing Systems in a face-to-face, one-on-one manner, not on a screen.
- Programs are fun (most children enjoy the challenge)
The BRAIN LAUNCH Processing Programs take a commitment from parents and the student, but it may be the most important commitment and gift you ever give your child. A gift that will help assure your child gets off to their best start in the early grades and make learning easier and more enjoyable. Strengthening the Foundational Processing Systems will benefit your child for the rest of their life.
The programs are not just for children who are struggling in school.
Strengthening the foundational processing systems will improve a child’s performance in all areas of life,
even if they are advanced for their age.
Welcome to Brain Launch!
My name is Dr. Don Helms and I am so excited to welcome you to my first blog and the BRAIN LAUNCH community. I know most of you, especially parents of young children and teens will find my information interesting and valuable.
The main purpose of my blog is to provide information that if understood and implemented will help address a one of our society’s biggest problems.
- The problem is that over the last two decades the number of children experiencing attention and learning difficulties has escalated significantly. These difficulties have led to more and more students underachieving academically and having negative labels placed upon them.
Let me tell you a little about myself and my journey towards helping solve these destructive problems.